CounterCraft is looking for a highly motivated, talented and experienced individual to join our headquarters in Spain and manage the company’s key client projects.
As our project manager, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, within budget and produce the desired outcomes aligned to company objectives. You will be responsible for the design of all the processes and implementation of the tools involving a project’s organization and timeline. You will report to the head of Operations and directly assist the Operations team but also work closely with the Head of Product and the Chief Product Officer (CPO), and the sales and account management team involved in every project.
This position will be based out of our offices in San Sebastian, located in Miramon’s tech hub. However, either on-site and remote type of work are accepted.
About your role: What will be your responsibilities?
As the Project Manager at CounterCraft, you will:
- Lead the project management process in the company and will be responsible for creating the deliverables, designing the workflow and implementing the process across the organization.
- Clearly define the scope of each project, along with running detailed plans, tasks, issues, risks, dependencies, and resources to ensure successful delivery according to company standards.
- Be in charge of the follow-up process of the project implementation and the coordination of the teams involved.
- Work within our delivery framework, applying the methodology that best fits our company and take a proactive approach in identifying areas for improvement.
- Communicate status for individual projects and overall project portfolio efficiently and effectively through dashboards, internal tools and written/verbal communication.
- Coordinate with the Operations and Product Management teams to ensure customer satisfaction and quality deliverables to clients and stakeholders.
What you will bring: Required skills and experience
- +5 years experience in Project Management background. Ideally previous experience in the Cybersecurity, IT or Engineering fields.
- Project Management qualifications required (Prince 2, PMP, CAPM or equivalents). Proven experience applying the methodology to a similar project.
- High level knowledge of project and program management processes.
- Proven experience of a project management program for a similar sized organization. Ability to exhibit successful execution of the essential responsibilities for the role.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required to communicate with employees, customers, and vendors verbally and in writing in a technical and non-technical manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a variety of mediums including written, visual and verbal. High/Native level of English is a must.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills; Ability to identify risks across schedule, costs and technical requirements.
- Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership for quality of work and impact.
What CounterCraft offers: Why join us?
CounterCraft consists of a multicultural team distributed globally that works in a diverse, inclusive and collaborative environment. You’ll work surrounded by people who are innately curious to learn and to adapt to the constantly changing needs of the environment.
You will be part of a project led by industry experts who empower teams through participative leadership that elevates people in their workplace, through autonomy and a sense of responsibility for their work.
As part of this team, you will work oriented to the achievement of results through the alignment of the teams towards a common direction, through processes and policies that allow them to develop themselves and achieve the objectives set in the short and long term, respecting and promoting flexibility and work conciliation.
At CounterCraft we promote open communication flows, fostering interpersonal relationships and allowing accessibility at all levels of the company. We look for working practices that promote team development and continuous learning on the skills we need to meet the challenges of the future.
About the company
CounterCraft is an innovative Cyber Security Startup with an international presence in Europe, America and Middle East. Our deception based technology detects threats, collects intel and engages with threat actors to improve defensive posture. We work with some of the world’s leading organizations and governments to provide them with proactive cybersecurity solutions. Our mission is to take action from one step ahead to protect a digital world.
CounterCraft has an international and diverse team with deep knowledge and extensive experience that powers our innovative threat intelligence solution. Our technology and innovation excels, providing specialized knowledge adapted to the needs of different sectors. We tackle today’s problems with an open mind and a forward-leaning approach.
Other details about the job
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Permanent.
- Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required based on business demand.
- Salary range: Base salary and variable bonus according to experience and subject to review annually.
- Position to be incorporated to the parent company in Spain. Either on-site or remote work position available.