CounterCraft is celebrating Cybersecurity Awareness Month hand in hand with the National Cybersecurity Alliance, and this week is Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week. Cybersecurity is one of the hottest sectors today, with new threats and challenges emerging each day.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job market for information security analysts will grow by 32 percent by 2028 – making it one of the fastest growing job sectors – while Cybersecurity Ventures has found that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs in 2021. This means that cybersecurity professionals are among the most in-demand around the world and will be for years to come. Whether it’s students, veterans, or those seeking a career change, the dynamic field of cybersecurity is rapidly growing and has something for everyone.
Watch our video on Why We Love Working in Cyber to see what our team thinks about working in the cybersecurity sector. You can see everyone from our engineers to sales to CSO speak about what they enjoy about their job.
You’ll see that cybersecurity offers a variety of different options for professionals to find a position that fits nicely with their own interests. Cybersecurity professionals work in everything from compliance to stress testing cyber defenses and software, so there are virtually limitless ways that professionals can apply their skills and look to grow them.
Work With Us!
Here are the current job openings we have here at CounterCraft. Check them out and apply today, or share with people in your network!
- Product Marketing Manager / San Sebastián, Spain
- Front-end UI Developer / San Sebastián, Spain
- Sales – Account Manager Cloud / Barcelona
- Client Integration Engineer USA / United States (USA)
- Client Integration Engineer EU / San Sebastián, Spain
- Software QA Engineer / San Sebastián, Spain
More on Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Here at CounterCraft, we are official champions of Cybersecurity Awareness Month. If you are interested in getting involved, spreading the word, or learning more about cybersecurity, here are some links:
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA).
- European Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE).
Visit staysafeonline.org/cybersecurity-awareness-month/ for more, and follow along with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.